Select a page
Our office is open during our normal summer business hours: M-Th, 8 AM - 6 PM
If you require an in person meeting, please click here and select In Office Meetings. When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would to schedule a phone call, please click here and select Phone Call. If you would like to schedule a video conference, please click here and select VIRTUAL MEETING.
You may also call our office anytime at 610-278-8400 and schedule anything, including a drop-off of your tax information!
General CDC Office Guidelines
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our team members will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick or have a fever.
2. We encourage appointments to meet with staff. Please contact our Receptionist at 610-278-8400 or use the Free1-on-1 Consultation link at www.nevegroup.com.
3. If you need to drop documents off, we have a secure mail slot on our front door. As always, we can deliver your return to you via our secure web portal system, and via US Priority Mail.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely through our web portal. Please contact our office and ask for Dan if you do not currently have a portal established or need help using it. Payments can be made by calling our office and asking for Dan.
5. You are required to wear a mask when visiting the office!
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available. You will be required to have your temperature checked with a temporal, non-touch thermometer.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 610-278-8400 and we will be happy to assist you.Helpful Videos